Custom plans including text, email, telehealth, in-home/office are available. Make an appointment to discuss offerings and rates. Standard rates are:
- Free 15 minute right-fit consultation
- $75 per professional 50 minute consultation
- $140 per individual 50 minute session
- $160 per couple 50 minute session
- $60 per person in a small group / polycule 50 minute session
The Gottman Institute recommends extended sessions for couples and groups reflected below.
- $75 per professional 75 minute consultation
- $210 per individual 75 minute session
- $240 per couple 75 minute session
- $85 per person in a small group / polycule 75 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via the client portal.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!